You can spend Coins on the following:
- To Hitdown (1 or more Coins)
- To play the Slots (5 Coins)
- To play the 50/50 Game (Various Coins)
- To play Smallest Number (30-150 Coins)
- To buy items (Various Coins)
- To get Pokemon from the Auction House (Various Coins)
- To make a clan (9500 Coins)
- To donate to others or your clan (Various Coins)
- To buy custom gradient (200,000 coins)
How to GetEdit
You don't need to beg to get Coins! You can get them through the following, the cost is in brackets () and the possibilities of reward are underneath:
- Hitdown (1 Coin)
- 1000 Coins & $10,000,000
- 500 Coins & $5,000,000
- 250 Coins & $2,500,000
- Daily Raffle (FREE)
- 1,000 Coins & $2,000,000
- 500 Coins & $1,500,000
- 250 Coins & $1,000,000
- Lucky Dip Wailord (FREE)
- Keys (Rarely)
- 50/50 Game (any Coins)
- You have a 50% chance of winning double what you put in [50/50 game]
- If you beat your opponent in Rock, Paper, Scissors then you win double what you put in [Rock, Paper, Scissors]
- Fishing Contest (Fishing Rod: [Mart Co.] 30 - 145 Coins)
- 1,000 Coins & $3,000,000
- 500 Coins & $2,000,000
- 250 Coins & $1,000,000
- Collection Contest (Pokemon)
- CursedPokemon M & CursedPokemon F + 7,500 Coins
- CursedPokemon M & 5,000 Coins
- CursedPokemon F & 2,500 Coins
- Smallest Number (30 - 150 Coins)
- Slots (5 Coins)
- 45 Coins
- Referrals (A friend who wants to play Pokemon Creed)
- 100 Coins each
- Wishing Well (Other people)
- Average: 30 Coins
- Maximum: 60 Coins
- Forum Credits (Posts with min. 60 characters on the forums)
- 3 coins each
- Clans (10,000,000 clan credits (Get XP to get these))
- 10 coins
- Don't waste coins in bets because you'll probably eventally lose ALL of your coins.
- Also,trying the slots for coins also contributes to being broke.
Pages in category "Coins"
“ Cursed Pokemon are a type of Colored Pokemon in Pokemon Creed. They are only available as Promos...
“ Rainbow Pokemon are a type of Colored Pokemon available in Pokemon Creed. They are only...
“ Golden Pokemon are a type of Colored Pokemon. Usually they are more expensive and rare.
“ Promos ( Or promotional Pokemon, as some call them) are special Pokemon that are obtained via...
“ Luminous Pokemon are a type of Colored Pokemon. You can purchase Luminous Starters in the Games...
“ The Auction House is an area where users auction off their Pokemon. All Pokemon can be...
“ Clans are places where you can join and train with other people. All the experience you gain...
“ The Main Menu is one of Creed's many other "menus" including, Your Clan, Battles, Trades/Misc...